While browsing our website, you may be required to provide us with personal data. L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel thanks you for your trust and would like to inform you about the use that will be made of your data as well as your rights. The entity responsible for processing personal data is the company SARL L’Anderenis, whose contact details can be found in the legal notice.
1. Purpose: The personal data collected on this website are processed after the data subject has been informed. This data is used to keep you informed of the products and services of L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel and to process your requests.
2. Collection of data: The data collected is that which you provide us directly on our website in a “Contact” type section, by subscribing to one of our newsletters or by registering on one of our online applications. The Anderenis Boutique Hotel may collect your data indirectly when you follow our pages on social networks on which you have communicated public information. Electronic transactions by credit card are not realized using our website but through the secure bank payment platform. Therefore, the Anderenis Boutique Hotel has no access to your payment data or any of your bank details.
3. Category of data: The categories of personal data collected may include: identification data (title, first name, last name), contact data (postal address, email, landline phone, cell phone), payment confirmation data, connection data on our websites, newsletters and other online applications.
4. Recipients of the data: The sales and Marketing departments of L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel use the personal data collected to provide you with the answers you request and the information you require. It may be transmitted, if necessary, to our technical partners, provided that they guarantee the level of compliance required by the regulations in force, and only if you consent or to carry out the same processing and for the same purposes as those for which you have authorized us. Our Service Providers and technology partners are not permitted to use this data for any purpose other than that stated at the time of collection.
5. Retention period: The data is kept for 10 years.
6. Security: The personal data collected is processed in our protected information system according to secure protocols. L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel implements all appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure your data’s security, integrity, and confidentiality and prevent any possible accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion, or unauthorized access to such data. Following the regulations, L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel has set up a procedure for notifying us in the event of a personal data breach.
7. Your rights: Per the law “Informatique et libertés” and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you. You may also request the portability of your data. You can exercise your rights by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written letter to L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel, 9 Boulevard de la Plage 33510 Andernos-les-Bains. You have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.
8. Transfer outside the EU: We do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we may authorize such transfer subject to compliance with applicable national and European legislation by signing Standard Contractual Clauses.
9. Cookies: This section lets you know and understand the origin and use of navigation information processed when you consult our website and your rights. Indeed, during the consultation of our website, information relative to your terminal’s navigation is likely to be recorded in files “Cookies” installed on your terminal. These cookies will allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies placed on your terminal are used exclusively by L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel. Whatever type of cookie is issued, it can only be read by its issuer.
Why cookies? The cookies that L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel deposits on your browser allow us to:
- Establish statistics of frequentation and use of various parts of our website and thus to know your interest for these different parts;
- Adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your successive visits to our website;
- To memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on our website (access to your account, for example);
- Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our website, such as your account, thanks to your identifiers;
- Implement security measures, for example, when you are requested to log in again to a content or service after a certain period.
The cookies deposited by L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel’s partners are audience measurement cookies and content sharing cookies on social networks. Managing your cookies: The setting of cookies can be done directly by you on your browser.
How do you configure your browser? Each browser has its configuration. In all cases, you can access the settings via the browser menu. The “Private Browsing” mode, now proposed by all browsers, allows you to delete the cookies saved when you close your browser session.
The social network application buttons on the pages of the websites and communication content of L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel; Some pages of our websites or our direct communications and other newsletters use computer applications from third parties. These third-party applications, which are not under the control of L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel, allow Internet users who so desire to share and comment on the content they consult. Thus, they can:
- To share with other people within the framework of already established social networks the contents it chooses.
- To share with people with whom they are already in contact within the framework of social networks an opinion, a comment, an appreciation of the content proposed by the websites. For example, the “Share” and “Like” buttons proposed by Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
- When an Internet user consults a page containing a button bearing the symbol of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter… or any other social network, the browser of the connection terminal used to establish the connection to the Internet will connect directly to each server of the social networks presented:
- If the Internet user has chosen to remain connected to the social network while browsing other websites, then the pages consulted will be linked to his user account (although external to the website consulted). This operation takes place without any other data being given to the user or any other interaction on his part.
- If the user has chosen to click on a social network button, all information about the user’s browsing experience will be transmitted to the social network. In addition, the social network will post this information to the individual’s user account. Suppose the user does not wish to share their information with the social networks. In that case, the user must disconnect their user account from the social network before opening any pages on which the buttons are proposed.
The lifetime of the cookies: The cookies are kept for a maximum of 10 years.