Following the prefectural decree taken by the Prefect of Gironde, and in order to ensure everyone’s protection, L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel is happy to welcome you again starting on Wednesday 20th of May.
Because of this unpredictable situation, which is still evolving, we decided to set up a new cancellation policy which gives more flexibility to our customers.
Reservations can be modified or cancelled without any penalty up to 24h before the arrival date.
Customers that made a reservation via a tour operator or a reservation platform such as Booking or Expedia are invited to contact directly their services for any change in their stay.
Concerning business meetings, and events such as weddings or birthdays, the French government stated a 10 person limit for any meetings until June 1st. However, this limit could last longer depending on how the health situation evolves.
If the scheduled event can not be postponed, the deposit payed will be reimbursed.
Your safety as well as our team’s is our top priority.
We are actually working on welcoming our guests strictly following the sanitary measures as well as providing the best service we can.
Our team has been trained to these measures and we keep gathering any information so that your stay at L’Anderenis Boutique Hôtel is worry free.
However, we do recommend to take a look at the World Health Organization (WHO) ’s instructions and follow their recommandations while you are traveling.
Check-in and check-out procedures, customers’ circulation in public areas, and protective behavior are organized and customers are informed prior to and during their stay.
Some of our services and activities could not be available or could be modified during this period. We do thank you for your understanding and hope to welcome you very soon.
Your health is our priority.
Against Covid 19 all sanitary measures have been taken.
In guest rooms
Our staff works with disposable masks, gloves and aprons.
Hands are regularly washed and cleaned.
Every room are aired at least during 4 hours between every guest.
- All elements in the rooms are disinfected (door handles, toilet flush, electrical outlets, switches, bathroom elements, tea and coffee machine, safe, hangers, fridge, bin, walls).
- A second disposable bed cover and pillow cover for each arrival.
- Towels and sheets are thouroughly managed.
- Decorative elements, pillows, covers, curtains are steamed.
- Floors are disinfected.
- One towel set per person is placed in every room, renewed on request.
- Bathrobes will be handed out on request.
- One garbage bag is placed in every room. Thank you for closing it.
Inside the hotel
- Hand sanitizer is at your disposal around the hotel.
- Public restrooms are regularly cleaned.
- Our staff will strictly follow hygiene and sanitary measures. They will of course remain attentive to any requests.
In our kitchen
- Hygiene measures already in place will be doubled.
You will be welcome safely and in the best conditions.
L’Anderenis Boutique Hotel Team